We have on many occasions had to reload the operating system due to unforseen circumstances such as a virus infection or data corruption that cannot be fixed by normal means. Reloading the operating system restores your computer to how it was the day you bought it but with a few more advantages.
Unless specific instructions are given then your computer will configured as follows.
- Suggest to upgrade memory to maximum possible
- Reload Windows (whatever version is current)
- Update with all hotfixes
- Install Google Chrome
- Hide Internet Explorer
- Hide Microsoft Media Player
- Install Media Player Classic and all codecs
- Install antivirus software (currently Avira Free)
More details here on how we configure your computer.