Wycombe, South Bucks and Chiltern Districts - see what is being built near you
Wycombe District Council:
- 19/06625/TPO - Tree work. OS Parcel 2800, The Ridgeway, Marlow.
- 19/06623/TPO - 37a Nelson Close, High Wycombe.
- 19/06624/TPO - Tree work. 45 Fieldhead Gardens, Bourne End.
- 19/06599/FUL - Extension. 2 Upper Icknield Way, Princes Risborough.
- 19/06605/FUL - Extension. Park Lane Bungalow, Pinewood Road, High Wycombe.
- 19/06609/FUL - Extension. 4 Verney Avenue, High Wycombe.
- 19/06601/CTREE - Tree work. Swans Way, Sailing Club Road, Bourne End.
- 19/06606/FUL - Garage. Pitlundie, 48 School Road, Tylers Green.
- 19/06596/LBC - Listed building application. 33 High Street, High Wycombe.
- 19/06592/MINAMD - Extension. 313 Amersham Road, Hazlemere.
- 19/06668/VCDN - Balustrade installation. 9 Cornmarket, High Wycombe.
- 19/06607/HPDN - Extension. 10 The Quadrant, High Wycombe.
- 19/06608/MINAMD - Extension. 28a Dedmere Road, Marlow.
- 19/06650/TPO - Tree work. Rassler Wood House, Henley Road, Marlow.
- 19/06590/MINAMD - New living units. Site of the Wycliffe Centre, Horsleys Green.
- 19/06585/FUL - Extension. 2 Gynant Road, High Wycombe.
- 19/06581/FUL - Extension. 33 Furlong Road, Bourne End.
- 19/06583/CLP - New garage. The Leys, Peters Lane, Monks Risborough.
- 19/06582/FUL - Extension. The Leys, Peters Lane, Monks Risborough.
- 19/06584/FUL - Extension. Valley View, Cryers Hill Road, Cryers Hill.
- 19/06588/TPO - Tree work. 2 Edgar Wallace Place, Bourne End.
- 19/06577/MINAMD - Extension. Vine Lodge, Northend Road, Northend.
- 19/06573/FUL - Extension. Cart Barn, Pump Lane North, Little Marlow.
- 19/06574/CLP - Change of use. 65 High Street, Marlow.
- 19/06589/FUL - Extension. 64 Hatters Lane, High Wycombe.
- 19/06550/FUL - Conversion. 9 Mylne Close, High Wycombe.
- 19/06551/FUL - Extension. 25 Fraser Road, High Wycombe.
- 19/06559/FUL - Porch. 8 Wellhouse Way, Naphill.
- 19/06538/CTREE - Tree work. 5 Richard Gardens, High Wycombe.
- 19/06562/TPO - Tree work. 8 Magnolia Dene, Hazlemere.
- 19/06511/LBC - Extension. The Old Cottage, Church End, Bledlow.
- 19/06510/FUL - Extension. The Old Cottage, Church End, Bledlow.
- 19/06587/FUL - New dwellings. Gommes Forge, Foundry Lane, Loosley Row.
- 19/06500/FUL - Timber garage. 3 Chapman Lane, Bourne End.
- 19/06490/FUL - Engineering works. Land at Hedsor Park Farm, Heathfield Road, Hedsor.
- 19/06473/FUL - New dwellings and balconies. 31-33 Amersham Hill, High Wycombe.
- 19/06455/FUL - Extension. David Lloyd Leisure Group, Glory Mill Lane, Wooburn Green.
- 19/06441/FUL - Extension. 13-15 Greenlands, Lacey Green.
- 19/06422/FUL - Extension. 39 The Lawns, Tylers Green.
- 19/06400/FUL - Dropped kerb. 35 New Road, Bourne End.
- 19/06409/LBC - Clearing of front facade. 15 London Road, High Wycombe.
South Bucks and Chiltern District Councils:
- PL/19/2343/KA - Tree work. April Cottage, Cholesbury Lane, Cholesbury.
- PL/19/2344/KA - Tree work. 11 The Drive, Amersham.
- PL/19/2322/ADJ - Consultation. Pear Tree Cottage, Bottom Lane, Seer Green.
- PL/19/2337/KA - Tree work. 14 and 16 Bois Lane, Chesham Bois.
- PL/19/2334/CONDA - Change of use. Slough Cemetery, Stoke Road, Slough.
- PL/19/2332/KA - Tree work. 5 Marsham Lodge, Gerrards Cross.
- PL/19/2311/SA - Loft conversion. 2 New Cottages, Common Lane, Littleworth Common, Burnham.
- PL/19/2312/SA - Extension. The Willows, 9c Elmwood Park, Gerrards Cross.
- PL/19/2298/KA - Tree work. Thamesbank, River Road, Taplow.
- PL/19/2303/KA - Tree work. 111 Woodside Road, Amersham.
- PL/19/2300/FA - New dwelling. Burnage, 75 Old Slade Lane, Iver.
- PL/19/2310/FA - Extension. 2 New Cottages, Common Lane, Littleworth Common, Burnham.
- PL/19/2297/FA - New dwelling. 50a Hogfair Lane, Burnham.
- PL/19/2304/FA - New houses. To the rear of 34, 32 and 30 Bayley Crescent, Burnham.
- PL/19/2306/NMA - New apartments. Former site of Robendene, Grimsdells Lane, Amersham.
- PL/19/2295/FA - New garage. Windyridge, Jenkins Lane, St Leonards.
- PL/19/2309/FA - New dwellings. Land north of the Squirrel, Penn Street.
- PL/19/2269/FA - Change of use. The Paddock, Denham Green Lane, Denham.
- PL/19/2280/CONDA - New dwelling. Bodgers, Village Road, Coleshill.
- PL/19/2281/SA - Loft conversion. Winford, 16 Denham Green Close, Denham.
- PL/19/2292/FA - Extension. Willow Tree Cottage, Hawridge Vale, Hawridge.
- PL/19/2267/HB - Alterations. The Full Moon, Hawridge Common, Hawridge.
- PL/19/2275/AGN - Agricultural building. Land to the south of Layters, Green Lane, Chalfont St Peter.
- PL/19/2268/FA - New railings. The Clubhouse, East Street, Chesham.
- PL/19/2278/KA - Tree work. Little Paddock, Village Road, Dorney.
- PL/19/2274/FA - Change of use. 1a The Clock House, The Broadway, Beaconsfield Road, Farnham Common.
- PL/19/2277/TP - Tree work. 30 Lodge Lane, Prestwood.
- PL/19/2290/ADJ - Consultation. Out of area, Horlicks Factory, Stoke Poges Lane, Slough.
- PL/19/2261/FA - Redevelopment of site. Aerial Facilities Ltd, Aerial House, Asheridge Road, Chesham.
- PL/19/2247/SA - Loft conversion. 5 Leacroft Road, Iver.
- PL/19/2264/FA - New dwelling. Firs Field Storage Building, Duffield Lane, Stoke Poges.
- PL/19/2251/SA - New dormer. 27 Bunby Road, Stoke Poges.
- PL/19/2245/FA - Extension. 116a Nalders Road, Chesham.
- PL/19/2258/FA - Change of use. Sawyers Green Farm, Kennel, Langley Park Road, Wexham.
- PL/19/2263.FA - New dwelling. Tanglewood, 26 Clifton Road, Chesham Bois.
- PL/19/2253/TP - Tree work. Orchard House, 3 Freemans Close, Stoke Poges.
- PL/19/2250/FA - Change of use. Storage building at Tunfield Farm, Hog Lane, Ashley Green.
- PL/19/2246/FA - Extension. Sandpipers, Hervines Road, Amersham.
- PL/19/2244/FA - Extension. 36 Laurel Road, Chalfont St Peter.
- PL/19/2266/TP - Tree work. 24 Devonshire Close, Amersham.
Bucks Free Press
Hillingdon & Uxbridge Times
Bucks Free Press
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:57:04 +0000
Ban on High Wycombe street drinking, antisocial behaviour and prostitutes could be extended
A ban on street drinking and approaching prostitutes in High Wycombe could be extended for another three years after it runs out early next year. original article
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:02:49 +0000
Major road reopens between Amersham and Chesham after earlier crash
The A416 Amersham Road was closed earlier in both directions from Bois Avenue to Amy Lane, following a car crash.
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:50:16 +0000
HMP Springhill escape: Police launch manhunt for violent prisoner who escaped on Saturday
Police have launched a manhunt to track an escaped prison who’s serving a ten year sentence after he attacked an elderly man before stealing jewellery.original article
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 10:13:23 +0000
Beechdean Farm fined after worker permanently blinded by corrosive chemicals
Beechdean Farm have been fined after an employee was permanently blinded after being sprayed in the face by corrosive chemicals.
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 17:07:34 +0000
Clayton's Marlow wins top prize at 2019 Brakspear's Hospitality Awards
A popular Marlow bar recently won an award at this year’s Brakspear's Hospitality Awards.original article
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:16:14 +0000
M40 soldiers: Artist creates poignant Aston Rowant hilltop display for Armistice Day
Anyone heading down the M40 this month is likely to have seen a poignant new display of soldiers standing tall on the hillside. original article
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:33:56 +0000
Bucks farmer fined for keeping pig heads and sheep skulls on his Water End farm
A Bucks farmer who stored pig heads and sheep skulls has been fined after a team of TB testers made the gruesome discovery on his land. original article
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 16:41:15 +0000
High Wycombe mum shares heartbreaking story to raise awareness for Brain Tumour Research
Jo Crossey from High Wycombe lost her only son Sean to an incurable brain tumour and is sharing his story to raise awareness of the disease.original article
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:00:00 +0000
Bucks based charity Coeliac UK announce new ambassador to head 2020 campaign
MasterChef champion announced as Bucks charity ambassador.
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:57:37 +0000
Thousands gather for Marlow's Remembrance Sunday service
Thousands of people across Marlow packed out the High Street and beyond as they paid their respects on Remembrance Sunday.
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 09:30:08 +0000
'The current system is failing nearly everyone' - Chesham and Amersham Labour candidate unveiled
The Labour candidate who will stand in the Chesham and Amersham constituency in the forthcoming general election has been announced.
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 14:34:22 +0000
Recovering drug and alcohol addicts getting free meals - thanks to food donations from Tesco
Recovering drug and alcohol addicts are getting free, freshly cooked meals made with surplus food donations from Tesco. original article
Mon, 11 Nov 2019 12:49:24 +0000
Vote for the best dental practice in High Wycombe and Bucks
Although some of us may feel dread when just hearing the word 'dentist'
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000
Best fireworks in High Wycombe and Bucks - As voted for by you
The sky has been scattered with stunning displays of fireworks in the last few weeks with many organisations across the county hosting their very own displays, often with celebrity guests, food stands, and fairground rides.original article
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 16:00:00 +0000
Race with Rennie Grove for charity in Bucks this Christmas
Groups and schools are encouraged to host ‘Rudolph Run’ for Bucks charity. original article
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 16:00:00 +0000
5 new building projects announced for High Wycombe and Bucks
Local councils deal with thousands of planning applications every year.original article
Sun, 10 Nov 2019 12:00:00 +0000
Rush for Centre Square offer - Don’t miss out on housebuilder’s very generous initiative
WITH end of year sales targets to meet, November is traditionally the month when developers do all they can to add extra sparkle for home buyers.
Sat, 09 Nov 2019 12:00:00 +0000
FOOD REVIEW: Marlow’s beautiful Botanist excels with new menu
The Botanist in Marlow maybe regarded as a cocktail bar but it is a secret gem in terms of food.original article
Sat, 09 Nov 2019 12:00:00 +0000
Olympic superstar gives High Wycombe students inspirational message at visit
Children at Carrington Junior School was visited by Olympic bronze medallist Sally Walton who helped teach the children about the benefits of fresh and healthy food. The hockey star delivered an inspirational assembly where she talked to pupils about her
Sat, 09 Nov 2019 16:30:00 +0000
Russell Grant horoscopes 2019 - your stars for the week
Celebrity Bucks resident Russel Grant weekly Bucks Free Press horoscope from Saturday, November 9:original article
Sat, 09 Nov 2019 16:00:00 +0000
The Epilepsy Society based in Chalfont St Peter set to double its donations this Christmas
Generous supporter will help charity double their funds this Christmas original article
Sat, 09 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000
Planning applications: See what could be built near you
Wycombe District Council: original article
Sat, 09 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000
Neil Oliver ready to pass on his passion at Wycombe Swan
ARCHAEOLOGIST, historian, author and presenter of the TV series Coast, Neil Oliver, is set to share his love of Great Britain and Ireland with audiences at the Wycombe Swan this month. original article
Sat, 09 Nov 2019 16:00:00 +0000
History of the ambulance brigade - Part 4
In the third article in this series on September 20 we considered the history of the High Wycombe Division of the St John Ambulance Brigade (SJAB) over the inter-war period from 1919 to 1937. original article
Sat, 09 Nov 2019 11:48:10 +0000
BUCKS TRAFFIC & TRAVEL - Latest updates and delays
Getting around south Bucks can often be difficult, as every driver knows.
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 16:42:17 +0000
High Wycombe man arrested on the suspicion of exposure in Marlow
A 20-year-old man has been arrested after dog walkers were 'targeted by a flasher' in a popular area of Marlow.
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 10:32:45 +0000
Investigation into fatal crash on the Wendover Bypass which killed 27-year-old in June still ongoing, police confirm
Police have confirmed that no arrests have been made and the investigation remains ongoing following a fatal car crash which killed a 27-year-old mother on the Wendover bypass in June. original article
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 11:31:07 +0000
Tributes to beloved Chesham woman who lived a 'very full life in the world of music'
Tributes have been paid to a beloved Chesham woman who sadly passed away last month.
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 05:00:00 +0000
IN THE DOCK: Weekly round-up of hearings at Wycombe Magistrates' Court
Weekly round-up of hearings at Wycombe Magistrates’ Court:
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 16:26:20 +0000
Sir William Borlase's Grammar School postpone world record burpee challenge due to poor weather
Sir William Borlase's Grammar School in Marlow have postponed their Burpee World Record attempt, which was due to take place on Thursday, November 14. original article
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 12:55:07 +0000
Green Party and Lib Dems 'create a pact' for Buckingham seat as general election nears
The Green Party have revealed that they will give up their candidate space for their Buckingham seat after agreeing a pact with the Liberal Democrats. original article
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 12:48:09 +0000
Wycombe falling behind on electric car infrastructure
Wycombe is falling behind on installing electric car charging points, according to a new government league table.original article
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 12:28:03 +0000
Nominate inspirational when you know across High Wycombe and Bucks for prestigious awards
Bereavement Support Charity Sue Ryder is urging the people of Buckinghamshire to nominate 'incredible' woman for their 14th Annual Southern Women of Achievement Awards.original article
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 10:30:15 +0000
Nearly a third of neglected children in Bucks at crisis point before they get help
Nearly a third of neglected and abused children in Buckinghamshire are already at risk of significant harm by the time social services step in, figures reveal.
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 10:26:07 +0000
Denham lorry driver stopped by Thames Valley Police for using phone
A lorry driver in Denham was stopped by Thames Valley Police after he was caught using his mobile phone.
Fri, 08 Nov 2019 12:00:00 +0000
Men charged following burglaries in Iver and Denham
Two men have been charged following burglaries in Denham and Iver.
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 13:30:00 +0000
'Cruel, brutal and vicious' - Judge slams baby killer as he is sentenced to life
The judge who sentenced Kevin Eves to 20 years in prison said the "protracted and escalating violent attacks" the killer carried out were "cruel, brutal and vicious".
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 16:30:00 +0000
Man who collapsed in High Wycombe churchyard died as a result of 'heroin and alcohol'
A man who collapsed in a High Wycombe churchyard died as a result of alcohol and morphine toxicity; an inquest has heard.original article
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 12:30:00 +0000
STEVE BAKER MP - 'We must stamp out the corruption of elections in Wycombe'
Steve Baker has called for more to be done to stamp out the ‘corruptions of elections in Wycombe’ after it was announced in the Queen’s Speech that a proposal will go before parliament which will result in photographic identification being required at polling stations in future elections.
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 11:54:03 +0000
Disgraced Gerrards Cross-based law firm worker banned for life after falsifying CV to get a job
A Gerrards Cross law firm worker has been banned from working in the profession again after it was revealed she had falsified her CV.
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 12:10:00 +0000
'Absolutely heartbreaking ' - Tributes pour in as body found near Marlow is of Henley's Hannah Gibbs
Tributes have poured in on Facebook for Hannah Gibbs, whose body was found in the River Thames near Marlow on Friday, November 1.
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 11:46:04 +0000
Body found in River Thames near Marlow is of Hannah Gibbs, Thames Valley Police confirm
READ MORE: Tributes pour in as Hannah Gibbs' body is found near Marlow
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 09:25:10 +0000
Nearly half of Wycombe parents fail to pay child maintenance under government scheme
Nearly half of parents in Wycombe who are required to pay their child maintenance through government intervention are still failing to pay their ex-partners.original article
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 16:46:25 +0000
BWP Group employees take the day out to help people across Marlow
A Marlow based business dedicated a day to do good causes in the town.
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 16:14:03 +0000
Building in Marlow's Fieldhouse Lane to be redeveloped
A proposal to redevelop a building in Marlow’s Globe Business Park has been given the go-ahead.
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 15:02:05 +0000
Wooburn and Bourne End Parish Council 'consider the request' to have skatepark built in village
Plans to build a brand new skatepark in Wooburn have moved a step closer after the parish council is ‘considering the request’ for it to be made.
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 10:54:12 +0000
Volunteers ask for help as Wycombe's Big Sleep Out gets closer
Volunteers are having one large push to encourage those to take part in this year’s Big Sleep Out on Saturday, November 23.
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 10:28:59 +0000
Steve Baker to be at Wycombe High School to take part in school's second annual Question Time
Wycombe High School’s second annual Question Time will take place on Friday, November 8, where several politicians will be in attendance.original article
Thu, 07 Nov 2019 13:30:14 +0000
The Botanist in Marlow to hold Christmas wreath making masterclass
The Botanist will host a festive wreath making event on Wednesday, November 27. original article
Last updated by System Admin on 27th August, 2018