Two guinea pigs were rescued from a house after a fire in an airing cupboard spread to the bedroom.

READ MORE: Dog rescued from pond by firefighters

Firefighters from West Ashland were called to Tiffany Close, Bletchley, at 7.43pm yesterday (January 25).

Bucks Free Press: Map: GoogleMap: Google

They used a hose reel, four sets of breathing apparatus, a toolkit, a thermal imaging camera and a fan to tackle the blaze.

READ MORE: Car crashes and rolls over in country lane

Crews also rescued two guinea pigs from the house. It is not known if anyone was injured.