Rush Trampoline Park in High Wycombe is bouncing right back into action tomorrow (Saturday, August 1).
>> Scroll down to find out how you can win one of 5 free family passes worth £60 each <<
After introducing a range of new safety measures, the Cressex trampoline park will finally be able to welcome back jumpers this week.
And the very first members of the public to jump on Rush’s trampolines on Saturday will be NHS and key workers - after the company gave away 200 family jump tickets as a thank you for all they have done during the coronavirus crisis.
Commonwealth gymnast Dominic Cunningham will also be re-opening the park with a virtual re-opening ceremony and gymnastic display today, Friday, July 31, on Rush’s Facebook page.
The new safety measures that have been put in place at the park include a reduced capacity on 90-minute jump sessions of 80 people, social distancing measures, contactless sales and drive-thru ‘checking-in’ process with online booking only.
Staff will also have temperature checks and enhanced PPE. An “intense” cleaning schedule has been introduced with hand sanitising stations around the park and a 30-minute deep clean scheduled between each closed jump session.
All customers will also be required to watch a remote video in how to use the park safely and practice social distancing and will sign up to a ‘pledge’ to follow social distance guidelines.
The Rush restaurant will remain closed for now, as will the soft play centre, but the cafe will serve snacks and hot and cold drinks and fitness classes are also returning tomorrow.
Children under eight also need an adult family member supervising them at all times. Children under four can only visit for dedicated toddler sessions on Sundays at 10am.
Phil James, group head of operations at Rush, which also has a park in Birmingham, said: “The indoor leisure sector has been significantly impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and it was absolutely devastating to go from one of our best ever month in February to being closed in March this year.
“By releasing our plans for re-opening, we want our customers to be reassured that Rush will be as safe and clean as possible.
“While we are lucky in that our trampolines are at least 2m apart and our parks are huge so children can still enjoy Rush safely, we still have a huge challenge in keeping the business afloat and we need our customers to support us when we do re-open to ensure long term viability of the business.”
Five chances to win a family pass worth £60 - here's how:
To celebrate the reopening of Rush Trampoline Park in High Wycombe, we have teamed up with them to offer five free family jump passes worth £60 each to lucky readers.
All you have to do is answer one question: What date is Rush reopening its doors to the public?
- Friday, July 31
- Saturday, August 1
- Or Sunday, August 2?
If you think you know the answer, send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The competition closes on Friday, August 7, at midnight.
The jump pass can be used until September 31 and covers four people. Any extra jumpers will need to pay full price.
The winner will be selected at random.
Terms and conditions [listed below] apply.
See www.rushuk.com for more.
Terms and conditions:
1. By entering a competition entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competition which may be mentioned on the website, or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”).
2. The Bucks Free Press may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.
3. Bucks Free Press reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Bucks Free Press’ reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the competition.
1. The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, i.e. England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, Jersey, Guernsey, and the Isle of Man are not part of the United Kingdom for these purposes. Bucks Free Press may ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency to Bucks Free Press’ satisfaction (i.e. prove that they are physically present in the UK for 183 days or more in the previous or current UK tax year), Bucks Free Press reserves the right to select an alternative winner. There is no minimum age limit unless specified otherwise in the competition information. However, entrants under the age of 18 must insert contact details of a parent or guardian when entering. Employees and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) of Bucs Free Press and Rush UK Trampoline Parks may not enter.
2. Where an entrant requires the details of his/her parent/guardian to be entered on to the entry forms, Bucks Free Press may ask for proof of age and in all competitions evidence to verify the identity of that entrant at any time, and may use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. Entrants may only enter the competition in their own name.
3. The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the competition information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
4. By entering the competition entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete.
5. Entry to the competition may only be made through the applicable method(s) indicated in the competition information. Not all of the following methods of entry may be available for entry to each competition. The following terms and conditions will apply where the method is indicated as being available in the competition information.
6. (a) Email entry
Where specified as an available method of entry to the competition, email entrants may enter the competition by sending an email with the information indicated in the competition information and at the email address indicated. There is no charge for email entries.
(b) Postal entry
Where specified as an available method of entry to the competition, postal entrants may enter the competition by responding with the information indicated in the competition details by posting their answer. There is no charge for such entries except the postal costs.
7. Neither Bucks Free Press or Rush UK Trampoline Parks nor its servants, agents, nor any other party or organisation involved in the management, promotion, or administration of the competition or its entry routes or donation of prizes or their agents or subsidiaries involved in the competition will accept responsibility or liability for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in delivery, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed or other causes outside its control.
8. Entries submitted through agents or third parties or in bulk (i.e. in the case of postal entries, more than one entry submitted under the same postage stamp) will not be accepted. Entrants may enter as many times as they like unless otherwise indicated in the competition information but no more than one prize per person per competition will be awarded.
9. Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, or not received by Bucks Free Press will be void.
10. In the event of any fault, mistake, misunderstanding or dispute concerning the correctness or acceptability of the entry or any answers given by entrants (if applicable), or the operation of any part of the competition (in the case of postal entries, a postal strike for example), network or phone system, the decision of Bucks Free Press shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Bucks Free Press will not be liable to reimburse expenses incurred in making an entry in any competition. Where Bucks Free Press decides in its sole discretion that an entrant is eligible for a refund, eligibility for refunds will be notified to relevant entrants. Bucks Free Press reserves the right to refuse to refund any messages where it suspects dishonest or fraudulent conduct on the sender’s part or where the entrant has not complied with the rules of the competition.
1. The prize as specified in the competition information is a family jump pass for up to 4 people worth £59.80. Any additional jumpers will be required to pay full price via the Rush website.
2. Where the winner is required to speak for the purposes of a film or video production they must appear to be able to communicate clearly and appropriately for the production in question. Bucks Free Press reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event that these requirements are not met.
3. The process for determining the winner of the prize is as indicated in the competition information. Where the winner is randomly selected from all correct and valid entries.
4. Prize draw prizes will be awarded in accordance with the laws of chance and, if required by law or regulation, under the supervision of an independent observer. Any competition requiring a subjective assessment in the selection of winning entries will be judged by Bucks Free Press or as indicated in the competition information and, if required by law or regulation, an independent judge or a panel including one member who is independent of the competition’s promoters and intermediaries.
5. Bucks Free Press will attempt to notify the winner as indicated in the competition information, and where time is of the essence for such a period as Bucks Free Press shall in its absolute discretion deem reasonable. He/she will be contacted on the phone number or email address provided when entering the competition. The winner will have to book the family jump session by the end of September 2020 by emailing email@example.com. If Bucks Free Press is unable to notify the winner, or if the winner fails to respond within the fixed time period as specified and/or provide an address for delivery of the prize, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Bucks Free Press reserves the right to select an alternative winner in accordance with these terms and conditions and the competition information.
7. Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the competition in a manner, which in Bucks Free Press determination is contrary to these terms and conditions or by its nature is unfair to other entrants may be removed from the competition at Bucks Free Press sole discretion.
8. Bucks Free Press reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the competition in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Bucks Free Press that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality, or normal course of the competition.
9. Bucks Free Press reserves the right in its sole discretion to withhold delivery of the prize until such proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed or if such proof is not produced on request or to disqualify the entrant from the competition.
10. Rush Trampoline Parks shall try to contact the winner within 28 days from the date of the draw, unless otherwise specified to the winner. No cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Rush Trampoline Parks reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative of similar value.
11. In relation to all competitions, the first name and surname of the winner may be published by Bucks Free Press and entrants grant to Bucks Free Press a non-exclusive licence to use and publish their entry in any media for the purpose of announcing the winner.
Data Protection and Publicity
1.Bucks Free Press and Rush UK Trampoline Parks may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner’s (and (if applicable) their companion’s) name, address, and image and it comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
2. Information, data and the caller line identity (“personal data”) which is provided by entrants when they enter will be held and used by Bucks Free Press and Rush UK Trampoline Parks and its suppliers and contractors in order to administer the competition.
3. Bucks Free Press and Rush UK Trampoline Parks shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation, any successor legislation or other applicable law.